Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1030 PM rants and raves

Damm, It's been awhile since I've posted. Ugh.... this isn't going to be a long update, something more substantial will come later but I will probably be rambling on a bit and go all over the place with topics.
Maybe I shouldn't listen to Delilah (sappy love songs) at night. I do firmly believe that god has a plan. But I don't like not knowing it. I'd be content being single, if I knew that at such and such an age, I'd meet someone and live "happily ever after". Most days I feel like I'm just treading water. I hate the infatuation stage when you first meet someone, whether it be in person or just online. The I like him, but I know right now it's just a crush and I want to talk and chat more to see what it really is. And it sucks even more when distance compounds it. It's almost enough to make you want to give up hope. They say you lose 100 % of the shots you don't takes. let's hope that taking and missing anyways doesn't hurt too much.

In other news, I'm currently down just over 50 pounds and am feeling fantastic. I've taken up Tae Kwon Do and found that I love it. I hope to test for my yellow belt in July or August, so we'll see how that goes.

No comments: